FrontLine™ w/3 Mag Shingle
Item code: 63000
NOTE: Backordered status of this item is not currently reflective of stock availability. Orders for this item may still be placed online and available to be fulfilled at this time. Please contact us for specific stock availability information.
The FrontLine™ w/3 Mag Shingle is our most recent development in 1st line medical equipment carriage. The same as our FrontLine™ with the addition of 3 permanent mounted magazine pouches on the front. This pouch is ideal for tactical care providers who carry an AR as a primary weapon. For those who do not carry an AR as a primary weapon, see our FrontLine™.
The FrontLine™ has the versatility to be used as a commanders pouch, EOD pouch or GP Pouch.
*MAGS NOT INCLUDED
- Low profile pouch is intended to mount on the front of the armor/plate carrier for easy accessibility of medical, or other equipment;
- The low profile of the pouch minimizes movement restriction and hang ups when operating in confined spaces;
- 3 Mag shingle on the outside of the pouch provides magazine accessibility allowing a clean draw from their pouches;
- Primary elastic compression mag retainers;
- Removable secondary shock cord mag retainers;
- Rigid stiffener on the outside panel and precise zipper termination location prevent the pouch from flopping open and dumping contents and magazines;
- Opening configuration facilitates access in the prone position;
- Inner MARS™ allows internal customized securing of equipment;
- Secondary Velcro® closure flap;
- MOLLE on the front of the mag pouches for task light mounting brackets etc.;
- Constructed of 500D Cordura, reversed #10 coil YKK zipper with large silent CTOMS™ Zip Tabs;
- Includes 4 long MALICE® Clips;
- Designed in Canada; made in the USA.
Please select your options: