Crye G3 All Weather Combat Shirt™
Item code: 50006
The G3 All Weather Combat Shirt™ is based on the same no compromise design of Crye Precision's G3 Combat Shirt™, but built from a 4-way stretch woven laminate treated on the exterior with NanoSTX™ for extreme weather resistance. The new G3 All Weather Combat Shirt™ is designed to offer the versatility of their proprietary G3 Combat Shirt™ architecture combined with moisture and temperature management features needed when operating across a wider temperature range. A wicking, mid-weight, high-performance, flame resistant DRIFIRE® knit torso and reinforced 4-way stretch laminate sleeves provide a warmer base than their standard G3 Combat Shirt™.
Large easy access zip vents allow a massive amount of ventilation when needed. Designed for use with Crye's™ removable patented (Airflex™ Elbow Pads or Field Elbow Pads), Sold Separately. The G3 All Weather Combat Shirt™ features additional stretch woven upper back coverage for added weather protection and a zip collar that allows easy donning and doffing. Patented, other patents pending.
Sizing Information - (Click Here)
- Mid-weight wicking FR torso;
- Extreme weather resistant 4-way stretch Nano STX™ laminate with wicking knit interior face;
- Soft lined collar and zipper placket for added comfort;
- Flexible VELCRO® brand hook-and-loop configuration on bicep pocket;
- Streamlined elbow pad configuration designed for use with their removable patented AirFlex™ Combat Elbow Pads or Field Elbow pads.
- Water shedding bicep pocket opening;
- Available Sizes: X-Small - 3 x Xxtra Large in short, regular and extra long lengths;
- Available Colors: Black, MultiCam®, Khaki 400 & Ranger Green.
NOTE: Made to order. This is a special order product. We do not keep them in stock.
- G3 All Weather Combat Shirt Specifications Sheet - (Click Here)
NOTE: Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner. If you require further information, please contact our staff to find out the current status of your order.