Crye G3 Combat Pant™
Item code: 50000
Designed as a no-compromise assault uniform, these pants are aggressively cut for maximum mobility. These combat-proven pants are sized in 2-inch waist increments and multiple lengths for a perfect fit. Features a unique padded waistband and hi-mobility stretch panels at the knee and lower back. 10 pockets throughout. Designed for use with Crye Precision's™ patented removable (AirFlex™ Combat Knee Pads™ / Sold Separately).
Base fabric is Mil-Spec 50/50 NYCO ripstop with durable a 4-way stretch-woven accents. Zip fly with Velcro® closure. Unique low-profile adjustable waist feature. Patented, other patents pending. Made in US from US materials.
Sizing Information - (Click Here)
- Unique low-profile waist adjust system;
- Each cargo pocket conceals water bottle/magazine stabilizer
- Dedicated knife/light holder that still allows pocket access
- Simple knee pad height adjuster located in front thigh pocket;
- Designed for use with removable AirFlex™ Combat Knee Pads;
- Built-in flap covers kneecap opening when not using knee pads;
- Stretch diamond gusseted crotch;
- Rear-Zip pockets;
- Larger expansion panel at lower back;
- Larger front thigh pockets;
- Double layer seat;
- Available Colors: Black, MultiCam©, Khaki 400, Ranger Green, MultiCam© Black, MultiCam© Arid, & MultiCam© Tropic.
Crye has recently implemented a price increase on their products. All our Crye items have been adjusted to reflect Crye's price increase and will be the new price moving forward in 2018.
Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision™. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner.
Some orders may encounter shipping issues when attempting to checkout. Should this occur, please contact our sales department and we will be happy to assist you further.