RAVEN® MODEL 90C LITTER
Item code: 20801
"The Official Litter For The U.S. Navy"
The Raven® Model 90C is a cost-effective aid for rescuers faced with the challenges of natural disasters and domestic terrorism.
The unique design of the Raven® Model 90C includes important features such as a bi-fold design, durable construction, and antimicrobial coating for reliable long-term storage. The stretcher allows immediate evacuation on DOD aircraft and integration into DOD medical treatment facilities. Importantly, it also works as a treatment table at remote locations in all environments. The Raven® 90C has been tested for chemical warfare agents.
The Raven® 90C also has a family of support items such as IV poles, stretcher stands, and backrest.
- Certified Safe-to-Fly U.S. Air Force;
- NSN#: 6530-01-432-5114;
- Bifold design for reliable long-term storage;
- Ergonomically designed handles;
- 2 IV Attachment Points;
- 2 Patient Securing Straps;
- Slip-resistant, chemical-resistant, rip-stop fabric tested & approved by Federal & private labs using live warfare agents (U.S.);
- U.S. Patents 6,842,923 7 5,598,592, Patent(s) Pending.
- Folded Dimensions: (H 45.5 in. x W 7.5 in. x D 8 in.);
- Open Dimensions: (L 90 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 6 in.);
- Weight: 16 lbs 8 oz. / 7.5 kg.);
- Payload Maximum: (1200 lbs. / 544.3 kg);
- Ground Clearance: (1.5 in.);
- Raven® Model 90C: (Product Information Sheet / Click Here)
- Raven® Model 90C: (Product Instructions / Click Here)
- Raven® Model 90C: (Litter Safety & Maintenance Instructions / Click Here)