Item code: 20112
Special Order/ Contact us for ordering
"The Ideal Solution For Rapid Casualty Extraction"
In extreme environments, the Xtract™2 is the tactical rescue solution for evacuating casualties safely and efficiently. It is the ideal product for responders who require a rugged, flexible, low cube, litter. Casualties can be quickly dragged or carried from point of injury to safety.
Developed with input from the battlefield, the Xtract™2 cocoons the casualty within the fabric, protecting existing treatments such as tourniquets and IV lines. The waterproof, heat-retaining fabric is tear resistant and included handles and securing straps strategically-placed to support the casualty, maintain and reduce secondary injury.
- Tear-resistant, double-layered fabric;
- Rated to carry 600lbs;
- Fire retardant inner liner;
- Simple, intuitive use for all skill levels;
- Accommodates a sleeping mat between fabrics to increase insulation, rigidity and comfort;
- Cocoons patient within fabric, protecting existing treatments such as tourniquets and IV lines;
- Minimizes patient movement;
- Reduces risk of secondary injury with strategic placement of handles and securing straps for optimal anatomical support;
- Xtract™2 fabric pattern helps prevent conventional heat loss, maximizing additional hypothermia equipment
- Accommodates different casualty lengths;
- Meets the required 5th to 95th percentile population range.
- Unit Weight: (3lbs / 1.36 kg)
- Packed: (11.5" x 5.5")
- Length - unadjusted: (7'6")
- Length - adjusted: (4'8")
- Maximum Load: (600lbs / 272 kg)
Videos & Extras:
- Xtract®2 - Adopted by British Military - (Click Here)
- Xtract®2 Training / Product Video - (Click On First Play Button To View)