Item code: 60027
Special Order / Call for Availability
For appropriate treatment and improved comfort, supine is not always the best position for patients. When casualties can be better served by being placed at a 45° or 90° angle, the Talon® Series Back Rest offers an efficient and reliable solution. This litter backrest attaches to the 2 in. poles of the Talon® system, the premiere litter system on the market. The backrest is also engineered to fit the Raven® Model 90C.
The backrest cover is made of a Nomex / Kevlar blend: Nomex for flame-resistance and heat-energy absorption; Kevlar for abrasion-resistance and long life. The fabric can be repeatedly washed or dry-cleaned without losing these critical properties.
- Allows patients to be placed at 45° or 90° angles;
- Made of Nomex / Kevlar-blend fabric;
- Attaches to the 2 in. poles of the Talon® litter system or the Raven® Model 90C;
- Made with mPale® antimicrobial with AEGIS™ Shield Technology;
- Latex Free;
- Berry Compliant;
- Made with the 3X Standard®: Exact, Extreme & Extraordinary;
- NSN# 6530-01-594-7444;
- Firm, comfortable and secure;
- Dimensions: (H 31.5 in. x W 22.5 in. x D 1.6 in.);
- Weight: 2 lb (13 oz.).
- Talon® Backrest: (Product Information Sheet / Click Here)
- Talon® Backrest: (Product Instructions / Click Here)