Talon® II Assault Litter Carrier - Black
Item code: 20850-BK
Because the battlefield is challenging enough without the challenge of battling equipment, the Talon® Assault Litter Carrier to ease the task of litter transport. Moving emergency stretchers to TACEVAC locations now takes less effort than ever.
Warfighters and Tactical Healthcare Professionals can comfortably carry the Talon® Litter into battle by itself or as part of a load carriage system. Designed for maximum balance and weight-distribution, the carrier has thin back-plates to aid rescuer movement, non-slip, adjustable shoulder straps to keep the load in place; a drain hole to prevent water from increasing the weight of the load, and a top-carrying handle for transport flexibility. Equipment attachments points (MOLLE-style) are sewn on the exterior to maximize the ability to carry additional kit if needed.
NOTE: Talon® Litter, NOT Included
- For use by itself or as part of a load carriage system;
- Transport the Talon® Litter into battle with maximum comfort for the rescuer;
- Equipment attachment points (MOLLE-style) sewn on exterior to maximize ability to carry additional kit;
- Thin back plates & drain hole;
- Non-slip, adjustable shoulder straps and top-carrying handle;
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC) All material, manufactured and labor are U.S. Content.
- Made with the 3X Standard®: Exact, Extreme & Extraordinary;
- Berry Compliant;
- NSN#: 6530-01-531-6907;
- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with built in Near Infrared Signature Reduction; Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware.
- Collapsed Dimensions: (H 20 in. x W 9 in. x D 2 in.);
- Expanded Dimensions: (H 20 in. x W 9 in. x D 10 in.);
- Weight: (1 lb 7.3 oz. / .659 kg).
- Talon® II Assault Litter Carrier: (Product Information Sheet / Click Here)