X Small Bat Rigging Plate - Matte Grey
Item code: 31823
Developed with input from professionals in the rescue industry, DMM® new Bat Rigging Plates raise the bar in design, performance and strength. Precision machining and heat treatment make them super-strong, light and incredibly versatile. The 'Bat' shape minimises height loss in complex rigging scenarios and generous radii allow direct attachment of textiles and rope as well as connectors.
- Four sizes for all rigging configurations;
- Textile friendly surfaces with large radii
- Centralised connection point for stable rescuer attachment;
- CNC machined from high strength heat treated Aluminum;
- Conforms to NFPA 1983 (2012 Ed) Class G;
- (Individually Marked) for traceability.
- CE certified to EN795(b):1996;
- CE certified to EN354:2002;
- Weight: (37 g / 1.30 oz.);
- Strength: (36 kN / WLL - 7 kN);
- Measurements: (62 mm x 62 mm x 10mm / 2.44" x 2.44" x 0.393");
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection;
- Fall Protection;
- General Fall Protection;
- Tree Care.
- DMM® Bat Plate Specifications Sheet - (Click Here)
- DMM® Rigging Plates & Hubs User Information - (Click Here)