Belay Master 2 Carabiner
Item code: 31804
Completely reworked from the original ground breaking design, the Belay master 2 is stronger, lighter, better looking and has improved functionality. Designed for belaying with dynamic nylon ropes, Belay Master 2 can also be used as a removable, directional connector, making it ideal for managing loads with inconsistent loading patterns.
Connection elements are held captive by the nylon clip which will only close when the screw thimble is in the secure position. The HMS shape provides a large internal volume and gate clearance and the I-beam cross section gives an increased strength to weight ratio. DMM's® patented Taper Lock clean nose provides an increased gate push in and side resistance performance.
The Belay Master 2 is one of the safest biners ever made and a fool proof set up that has proved very popular with climbing walls and outdoor centers. Ideal for use with the (M2 / G2-Harnesses™) due to the harnesses double clip in points, the plastic clip cannot be closed without first securing the Screwgate, as a double safety measure.
- Approved to EN362:2004/T;;
- HMS shape provides large internal volume and gate clearance;
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio;
- Patented Taper Lock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance;
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection;
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes;
- Patented Belay Master prevents any cross loading possibility;
- Weight: (93 g / 3.28 oz.);
- Strength - Gate Closed - 25kN
- Strength - Gate Open - 8kN
- Strength - Minor Axis - 10kN
- Gate Opening: (20 mm / 0.787");
- (Individually Marked) for traceability.
- Rope Access;
- General Fall Protection;
- Tree Care.
- DMM® Belay Master User Instructions - (Click Here)
Videos / Extras:
- Video Profile: DMM™ Belay Master 2 Product Features (Click On Play Button To View).