DMM® Sentinal HMS Screwgate Carabiner - Matte Grey
Item code: 31806
The (Screwgate) locking system allows easy one-handed use and offers great security. The snag-free keylock nose/gate interface completes the package. Perfect for clipping smaller componentry into wide webbing attachment points on harnesses, etc. or for tension systems where rotation of hitches is important.
The Sentinel HMS is versatile enough to make a good rigging biner too. You can fit a couple of clove hitches on it; plus it has a slightly offset shape that increases strength by directing force into the spine of the carabiner.
- Lightweight Munter Hitch capable carabiner;
- Approves to EN362:2004/B;
- Small ergonomic shape gives wide gate clearance for a compact connector;
- Lock Type: Screwgate;
- Shape encourages correct alignment on the belay loop;
- I-Beam section for increased strength to weight ratio;
- CE / UIAA Certified: Yes;
- Keylock clean nose for snag free connection;
- Constructed from (Hot forged and fully heat treated) aluminum for lightness and maximum strength;
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection;
- Wide gate opening;
- Recommended for general use;
- Strength - Gate Closed - 24kN
- Strength - Gate Open - 8kN
- Strength - Minor Axis - 10kN
- Size: Gate Opening - (20 mm/ 0.78");
- Weight: (54 g / 1.90 oz.);
- (Individually Marked) for Traceability.
- Rope Rescue;
- General Fall Protection;
- NATO Codified.
- Locking Connector User Instructions / (Click Here)