Crye AVS™ Detachable Chest Rig
Item code: 50098
The AVS™ is a revolutionary system that quickly configures as
anything from a low-vis rig to a fully armored load-bearing vest - and
everything in between. Changing calibers? Simply switch out your front
mag panel. Switching load-outs? Quickly slide off your modular pouches
without unweaving them. Shifting threats? Just add or remove armor
panels without having to modify your gear load-out. Varying missions?
Configure it as a load-bearing vest for recce work and switch right back
to a fully-armored configuration with ease. Attach packs, zip-on
panels, (StKSS™) LOAD SUPPORTS, and many other accessories - the options are infinite. Made in the USA from US materials.
The AVS™ Detachable Chest Rig is a multi-purpose chest rig capable of being used with various components of the AVS™ System. This unique system allows the user to be able to carry a variety of components comfortably to include a ballistic plate. The AVS™ chest rig system also features a front opening zipper, which allows for easy don and doff of the system when fully loaded. Made in the USA, from US materials.
- Highly configurable to meet mission needs;
- Easily customizable catalog of components;
- Continually expanding catalog of components;
- Custom lightweight hardware.
- Two integrated pistol pockets on each side hold a wide range of pistols with or without a light;
- Side plate pocket is designed to hold a 6"x6" stand-alone plate;
- Front outboard pockets can be set up to hold a radio;
- Holds virtually any size ballistic plate, with stowable top flap;
- Four front pouches can hold two 5.56 mags, one 7.62, or one MBITR;
- Front opening zipper;
- Available Colors: Black, MultiCam©, Coyote Brown & Ranger Green;
NOTE: Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner. If you require further information, please contact our staff to find out the current status of your order.
- AVS™ Detachable Chest Rig Specifications Sheet - (Click Here)
- Avs™ Detachable Chest Rig Operator's Manual - (Click Here)