Crye AVS™ MBAV Plate Pouch Set
Item code: 50047
The AVS™ is a revolutionary system that quickly configures as
anything from a low-vis rig to a fully armored load-bearing vest - and
everything in between. Changing calibers? Simply switch out your front
mag panel. Switching load-outs? Quickly slide off your modular pouches
without unweaving them. Shifting threats? Just add or remove armor
panels without having to modify your gear load-out. Varying missions?
Configure it as a load-bearing vest for recce work and switch right back
to a fully-armored configuration with ease. Attach packs, zip-on
panels, (StKSS™) LOAD SUPPORTS, and many other accessories - the options are infinite. Made in the USA from US materials
- Sold as a set (front and back), AVS™ MBAV Platebags are custom fit for each size and are designed to work with the MBAV ballistic inserts;
- They can be configured with the (AVS™ Harness) or separately withe the AVS™ 2-Band Skeletal™ Cummerbund for a simpler plate carrier configuration;
- Front platebags features a VELCRO® brand loop panel that allows the attachment of the (AVS™ detachable front MOLLE) or (Mag pouch Panels);
- Available Colors: Black, MultiCam©, Coyote Brown & Ranger Green.
- Highly configurable to meet mission needs;
- Easily customizable catalog of components;
- Continually expanding catalog of components;
- Custom lightweight hardware.
NOTE: For information on any related armor components / accessories for this product please contact (CTOMS™
- AVS™ MBAV Plate Pouch Set Operator's Manual - (Click Here)
NOTE: Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner. If you require further information, please contact our staff to find out the current status of your order.