Crye (AVS)™ StKSS™ Load System
Item code: 50037
Nothing short of revolutionary, StKSS™
(Structural Kinetic Support System) is a system that allows a wearer to selectively transfer some or all of the weight of his armor load vest to his hips. StKSS™
allows the wearer's shoulders and spinal column to be completely isolated from the weight being carried. Instead, the weight is transferred directly to the pelvis (hip bone) and legs. The effect is unmistakable, and the benefit is undeniable to those familiar with what wearing a 60+ lbs. vest for months on end does to your lower back. Patents pending. Made in the USA from US materials.
- Extremely simple and lightweight;
- Highly flexible and easy to use;
- Very little impact on range of motion;
- Doesn't limit the vest's emergency-release capability;
- Available for all sizes of (CPC™) and (Chassis™);
- Kit includes two lengths for perfect fit;
- Available Colors: Black, MultiCam©, Coyote Brown & Ranger Green.
NOTE: Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner. If you require further information, please contact our staff to find out the current status of your order.
- AVS™ StKSS™ Load System Operator's Manual - (Click Here)