Crye Modular Rigger's Belt™ (MRB)
Item code: 50064
Crye Precision™ belt systems are contoured to dramatically increase wearer comfort when carrying weight on the hips. Offered in ballistic and non-ballistic versions, their belts allow a lot of gear to be off-loaded from a vest and carried comfortably on the waist.
The Crye Precision Modular Rigger's Belt™ (MRB™) is a single, lightweight belt system that
carries your gear and holds up your pants. Features our new LoopLock™
inner belt layer that passes through pants belt loops, keeping the MRB™
oriented and stable.
Sizing Information - (Click Here)
NOTE* There are two main ways to configure the system to suit any operational need:
- Keep the inner LoopLock™ layer attached to belt for most secure and stable setup.
- Wear inner LoopLock™ layer as a separate low-profile pants belt for added versatility.
- Multiple pistol mounting options (on inner LoopLock™ layer, on exterior MOLLE sleeve, and on main belt);
- Main belt can be replaced with alternate load-rated rigger's belts;
- Ergonomically-shaped for long wearing comfort;
- Extremely light and low bulk;
- MOLLE sleeve has opening for drop-leg holster integration;
- Inner LoopLock™ belt functions on its own as a great low profile pants belt (no bulky hardware);
- Available in SM, MD, LG and XL;
- Available Colors: Black, MultiCam©, Coyote Brown & Ranger Green.
NOTE* Lead times may apply. Please Contact (CTOMS™) for further information.NOTE: Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner. If you require further information, please contact our staff to find out the current status of your order.
- Modular Rigger's Belt™ (MRB™) Operator's Manual - (Click Here)