Crye AirFrame™ Helmet
Item code: 50008
Special Order Item
Crye Precision™ designs and manufactures cutting edge ballistic helmets and accessories that are helping redefine the industry. Their lightweight modular systems offer unique features such as passive ventilation, maxillofacial protection and improved blast performance.
The AirFrame™ ballistic helmet sets new standards in protection, comfort, and modularity. Complete AirFrame™ Helmets weigh a full 20% less than complete ACH 2002 helmets while providing more coverage area. The AirFrame™ was developed with a mandate to dramatically reduce head-borne weight while exceeding the ACH frag threat. The AirFrame™ exceeds the ACH frag threat by an average of 205. A complete medium AirFrame™ Helmet weighs only 2.30 lbs., and the large helmet weighs a mere 2.55 lbs. The AirFrame's ™ unique overlapping shell design creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and also reduces the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame™ Helmet features an (Ops-Core® H-Nape Head-Loc™) retention system for unmatched stability, comfort and ease of adjustment. Up armoring the AirFrame™ with Crye's™ ballistic (EARS™ or CHOPS™) provides excellent face protection that is as simple and fast. All helmets and components are compatible with common ear pro systems like (Peltors® and Sordins®).
NOTE: This Item Is Limited To Canadian Sales Only - No International Purchases, No Exceptions:
Sizing Information - (Click Here)
Weights / Sizes:
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling;
- Covers more of wearer's nape than traditional designs;
- Modular ear and face protection available;
- Modular (ARC-Rail™) system available (O2 compatible);
- Includes 3/4" pads;
- Can be pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole or 4-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with Wilcox® and Ops-Core® / 3-hole Mounts).
- Medium: (2.30 lbs. / 1.04 Kg)
- Large: (2.55 lbs. / 1.15 Kg)
- Extra Large: (2.75 lbs. / 1.24 Kg)
- 2 Gr RCC V50* ≥ 4200 ft/s;
- 4 Gr RCC V50* ≥ 3474 ft/s;
- 16 Gr RCC V50* ≥ 2475 ft/s;
- 64 Gr RCC V50* ≥ 1750 ft/s;
- 9mm 124 Gr FMJ 1195 ft/s, ± 30 ft/s* ≥ 25.4 mm BFD;
- * 0° Obliquity, Ambient.
NOTE: Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner. If you require further information, please contact our staff to find out the current status of your order.
- AirFrame™ Helmet Specifications Sheet - (Click Here)
- AirFrame™ Helmet Operator's Manual - (Click Here)