DMM Pivot - Matte Grey
Item code: 31819-MG
"Versatile, functional and innovative, the new DMM Pivot is a modern belay device that caters for modern belaying techniques with modern ropes".
Meticulously researched and developed to provide optimum performance both belaying from the harness, and direct from the anchor. The Pivot provides smooth paying out, a secure and confident catch, and controlled lowering.
The head turner is the innovative pivot - this patent pending solution shifts the lever arrangement to allow controlled and easily initiated lowering when used in guide/direct mode. Even with a weighty second, the belayer can lower one, both or either second with total control using the specially shaped biner cavity. Once the top is reached, the Pivot will be a trustworthy abseil partner for the return to the base. Perfect for alpine, winter, and multi-pitch trad. All of these features are wrapped up in a package weighing only 72g.
- Multi-use lightweight belay device;
- Secure and confident rope control;
- Smooth action;
- Conforms to the latest standard EN 15151-2;
- Pivot ensures easy rope control, especially when lowering in guide mode;
- High-friction and low-friction modes;
- Pivoting auto-blocking guide mode;
- Suitable for ropes from 7.3mm to 1mm. Optimised for 8mm to 10.5mm;
- 3 Sigma Rated: Yes;
- Locking Mechanism: Manual;
- Number of ropes: One or Two
- Weight: ( 72 g / 2.53 oz.);
- Strength: 28kN;
- Color: Matte Grey;
- Material: Aluminum;
- Type: Auto-blocking;
- Recommended with the Rhino for smooth action in guide mode.
Videos / Extras:
- (Abseil & Belay Devices User Instructions / Click Here)
- Video Profile: DMM™ Product Features (Click On Play Button To View).
- Video Profile:DMM™ Weight My Rack Pivot Review By DMM Product Features (Click On Play Button To View).