CELOX™ Granules, 15G
Item code: 44015
"Celox™ Can Stop Even Potentially Lethal Bleeding Fast".
Celox™ granules is easy to use, just pour, pack and apply pressure. When mixed with blood, Celox™ forms a robust gel like clot in 30 seconds. (For major arterial hemorrhage, maintain pressure for 3 - 5 minutes to ensure hemorrhage is controlled). It works independently of the bodies normal clotting processes. Celox's™ clotting ability has been proven to work in the cold (hypothermia) or in the presence of common anti-coagulants such as "Warfarin". It generates no heat and will not burn the casualty or care giver. In clinical test by the U.S. Navy, Celox™ was the only product to give 100% survival. It gave a strong stable MAP (mean arterial blood pressure) and was also the only product to give robust clotting with no re-bleeding. Celox's™ safety has been tested to the intense class 3 CE mark standards. Celox™ is made with chitosan. Chitosan is broken down by lysozyme, a human enzyme, to leave glucosamine, a sugar which is normally found in the body.
CELOX™ GRANULES HEMOSTAT HAS BEEN SHOWN TO:
- Save Lives;
- Reliably stop arterial bleeding;
- Significantly reduce blood loss;
- Clot blood containing anticoagulants like Coumadin (Warfarin);
- Clot hypothermic (cold) blood;
- Generate no heat;
- Form a robust gel like clot within 30 seconds.
CELOX™ GRANULES HEMOSTAT IS SUITABLE FOR:
- Sever high pressure bleeding;
- Arterial and venous bleeding;
- Bullet, blast, knife and shrapnel wounds;
- Wound packing;
- Applying through strong blood flows;
- Application to all bleeding wounds;
- Head, neck and face wounds.
- Easy to use;
- Generates no heat;
- Available in (35g) sachet for major injuries;
- Tested to the intense Class 3 CE mark standards;
- Made with chitosan.
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Packaged: (H 5.25 in. x L 3.5 in. x D 0.25 in.);
- Celox™ (Chitosan) Granules: (15 g / 0.5 oz.);
- Weight: (19 g / 0.67 oz.).
Videos & Extras:
- Celox™ Granules: Product Brochure - (Click Here);
- Celox™ Granules: How To Use / Simple Application Guide - (Click Here).
- Celox™ Granules: Celox™ Haemostatic Agent - (Click Here)