Item code: 44013
Bleeding from severe injuries such as gunshot wounds, stabbing or penetrating blast wounds can be very difficult to treat and can often be lethal. Applying a hemostatic agent properly and sufficiently to the source of the bleeding can prove to be extremely difficult. Celox-A™ is the solution. Celox-A™ is a unique hemostat applicator delivery system pre-packed with 6 grams of Celox™ granules and designed to get through a small entry or exit wound, directly to the source of the bleeding, in just a few seconds. The Celox-A™ Applicator was designed to provide the caregiver a simple and effective tool to apply Celox™ granules effectively and accurately to site in order stop life-threatening bleeding from difficult-to-treat penetrating trauma.
When properly placed directly into a bleeding wound and subjected to pressure, the Celox™ granules absorbs blood and forms an adhesive gel that seals the wound in as little as 30 seconds, to stop the flow of blood at the source. Celox's unique, patented and natural formula works independently of the body's normal clotting mechanisms to robustly clot blood at the source, where normal blood clotting is hindered or impaired. Celox-A™ has excellent results in independent testing outperforming Combat Gauze. Celox-A™ uses the proven Celox™ granules for maximum performance and reassurance of a safe and effective product.NSN: 6510-01-623-9943
CELOX™ - A APPLICATOR IS SUITABLE FOR:
CELOX™ - A APPLICATOR HAS BEEN SHOWN TO:
- Small entry wounds;
- Penetrating wounds;
- Bullet, blast, knife and shrapnel wounds;
- Applying through strong blood flows;
- Controlled application to all wounds.
- Save lives;
- Help in achieving hemostasis and aids in preventing exsanguination;
- Reliably stop arterial bleeding;
- Significantly reduce blood loss;
- Clot blood containing anticoagulants like Coumadin (Warfarin);
- Quickly clot hypothermic (cold) blood.
- When mixed with blood, Celox™ forms a robust gel like clot in (approximately) 30 seconds;
- Independent in vivo testing showed 100% success in achieving hemostasis & reduced blood loss compared to other treatments;
- Tested in a model of casualty evacuation, achieving 100% successful transport without re-bleeding;
- Easy to irrigate from wound;
- Sterile, waterproof packaging;
- FDA cleared to work on anticoagulated blood;
- Clots heparinized blood;
- Works in hypothermic conditions;
- Proven to help control arterial bleeding within minutes;
- Generates no heat. No chemical exothermic reaction (heat), therefore, no burning;
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Packaged: (H 8.5 in. x 3.5 in. x D 0.5 in.);
- Applicator: (W 0.75 in. x 5.25. / 1.9 cm x 13.3 cm);
- Weight: (33 g / 1.16 oz.);
- Contents: Celox™ A Applicator is loaded with 6g Hemostatic Granules.
Videos & Extras:
- Celox™ -A Applicator: How To Use / Simple Application Guide - (Click Here)