Mechanix Breacher Gloves
Item code: 96111
(Out of Stock)
FR Combat Gloves
The Breacher is a flame-resistant tactical glove designed to protect the hands of military and SWAT team members during forcible entry and high-risk operations. A one-piece knuckle guard molded with dense Thermoplastic Rubber protects the back of the hand and D3O® palm padding absorbs impact to reduce hand fatigue in the field. When handling lethal and non-lethal explosives, military and SWAT team members are protected by flame-resistant Nomex® and high-dexterity FR goatskin leather. The Breacher’s 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen capable technology in the palm of your hand.
- Wide-Fit™ closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- One-piece thermoplastic rubber (TPR) knuckle guard reduces impact and abrasion to the hand.
- Thermoplastic Rubber finger guards reduce impact and abrasion.
- Nomex® provides critical flame resistance to the back of the hand.
- Kevlar® thread construction improves structural integrity.
- Removable trigger finger seams eliminate material fray.
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue.
- FR goatskin leather with suede side out provides added grip.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
One-piece Termoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and dedicated finger guards reduce impact injuries.
High-dexterity 0.6mm leather provides flame resistance.
Sizing and Fit:
|Measure your length from
position A to B.
|If you're between sizes, we
recommend sizing down for a snug fit.
|Measure your palm width
from position A to B.
|12.3 cm – 13.0 cm
||6.5 cm – 7.5 cm
|13.0 cm – 13.8 cm
||7.5 cm – 8.5 cm
|13.8 cm – 14.5 cm
||8.5 cm – 9.8 cm
|14.5 cm – 15.2 cm
||9.8 cm – 11.0 cm
|15.2 cm – 15.9 cm
||11.0 cm – 12.2 cm