Mechanix CarbonX Level 10 Gloves
Item code: 96114
(Out of Stock)
Team Issue: CarbonX Level 10
Fire Resistant Gloves
Shield your hands during safety, rescue and fueling operations and be prepared for anything on race day. The Team Issue™ Level 10 is constructed with a sturdy CarbonX® lined genuine leather palm and backed with three top layers of fire-retardant CarbonX® stretch-knit with SFI level 10 protection. The high-density accordion knuckle protects during extreme situations, while the extended elastic cuff holds the glove securely in place. Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/10 specifications. ARC 41.8. Imported
- Meets or exceeds SFI 3.3/5 specifications. ARC 41.8
- Three top layers of fire retardant CarbonX® shield the hand.
- Genuine leather palm layered with CarbonX®.
- Accordion style knuckle with high-density foam impact protection.
- Genuine leather reinforcement panels in high wear areas.
- Extended cuff protects the wrist and lower arm.
- Hook and loop closure provides a secure fit.
- Track Rescue
- Fueling Operations
CarbonX® lined genuine leather palm and three top layers of CarbonX® meets or exceeds SFI rating 3.3/10. ARC 41.8
Sizing and Fit:
|Measure your length from
position A to B.
|If you're between sizes, we
recommend sizing down for a snug fit.
|Measure your palm width
from position A to B.
|12.3 cm – 13.0 cm
||6.5 cm – 7.5 cm
|13.0 cm – 13.8 cm
||7.5 cm – 8.5 cm
|13.8 cm – 14.5 cm
||8.5 cm – 9.8 cm
|14.5 cm – 15.2 cm
||9.8 cm – 11.0 cm
|15.2 cm – 15.9 cm
||11.0 cm – 12.2 cm