Mechanix M-Pact Gloves
Item code: 96102
(Out of Stock)
Impact Tactical Gloves
Law enforcement and service members trust their hands with the M-Pact® and its ability to protect in the field. Impact-absorbing Thermoplastic Rubber is sonic welded to the glove and delivers flexible protection against common impact injuries and skin abrasions. The uniquely designed Impact Guard™ frees your index finger for smooth trigger guard entry and mobility. The dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the thumb and index finger for improved abrasion resistance, while the embossed fingertip pattern improves feel and overall dexterity. High-impact XRD® padding in the palm absorbs impact and vibration when you’re fully engaged so you can maintain your focus. Imported
- Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and finger guards protect against impact.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement panel.
- Dual-layer internal fingertip reinforcement provides added durability.
- Embossed and textured index finger and thumb provides grip.
- XRD® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Durable synthetic palm.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
- Law Enforcement
- Shooting Sports
- Maintenance Repair Operations
Impact Guard frees the index finger and molded Thermoplastic Rubber disperses impact and skin abrasions.
Dual-layer internal fingertip construction reinforces the index finger and thumb.
Sizing and Fit:
|Measure your length from
position A to B.
|If you're between sizes, we
recommend sizing down for a snug fit.
|Measure your palm width
from position A to B.
|12.3 cm – 13.0 cm
||6.5 cm – 7.5 cm
|13.0 cm – 13.8 cm
||7.5 cm – 8.5 cm
|13.8 cm – 14.5 cm
||8.5 cm – 9.8 cm
|14.5 cm – 15.2 cm
||9.8 cm – 11.0 cm
|15.2 cm – 15.9 cm
||11.0 cm – 12.2 cm