Mechanix Persuit E5 Gloves
Item code: 96107
Cut Resistant Gloves
The Pursuit E5 glove provides law enforcement professionals with functional blade-cut resistance without hindering the officer’s ability to manipulate firearms or perform searches. The glove is anatomically designed to conform to the natural curvature of the hand using three-dimensional patterning. The palm construction features durable synthetic leather lined with CE level 5 Armortex® cut resistance. The Pursuit E5 maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen capable technology in the palm of your hand.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Form-fitting stretch spandex conforms to the back of the hand.
- Breathable TrekDry® keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Three-dimensional patterning conforms to the natural curvatures of the hand.
- Touchscreen capable synthetic leather palm.
- Durable synthetic leather palm provides abrasion resistance.
- Internal layer of Armortex® delivers CE level E & ANSI A5 blade-cut resistance to the palm and fingers.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
Three-dimensional patterning forms to the natural curvatures of the hand creating a second-skin fit.
Internal layer of Armortex® delivers CE level E & ANSI A5 blade-cut resistance to the palm and fingers.
Sizing and Fit:
|Measure your length from
position A to B.
|If you're between sizes, we
recommend sizing down for a snug fit.
|Measure your palm width
from position A to B.
|12.3 cm – 13.0 cm
||6.5 cm – 7.5 cm
|13.0 cm – 13.8 cm
||7.5 cm – 8.5 cm
|13.8 cm – 14.5 cm
||8.5 cm – 9.8 cm
|14.5 cm – 15.2 cm
||9.8 cm – 11.0 cm
|15.2 cm – 15.9 cm
||11.0 cm – 12.2 cm