Mechanix Tempest Gloves
Item code: 96109
(Out of Stock)
Flame Resistant Tactical Gloves
The Tempest tactical glove is designed to tame heat and flame exposure during hard-charging operations. The glove is anatomically designed to the natural curvatures of your hand using three-dimensional patterning to create a snug fit. When it comes to functional flame resistance, the Tempest is built to weather the storm. FR Nomex® hugs the back of your hand and high-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather backed with FR cotton protects your palm. The Tempest maintains connectivity in the field with touchscreen technology in the palm of your hands.
- Low-profile closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- FR Nomex® provides critical flame resistance.
- Three-dimensional patterning conforms to the natural curvature of the hand.
- Kevlar® thread construction improves structural integrity.
- High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather palm provides flame resistance.
- FR goatskin leather suede side out provides added grip.
- Internal layer of FR cotton provides flame resistance.
- Touchscreen capable FR goatskin leather.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
Flame-resistant Nomex® protects the hand from heat and flame exposure.
High-dexterity 0.6mm FR goatskin leather backed with FR cotton provides critical flame resistance.
Sizing and Fit:
|Measure your length from
position A to B.
|If you're between sizes, we
recommend sizing down for a snug fit.
|Measure your palm width
from position A to B.
|12.3 cm – 13.0 cm
||6.5 cm – 7.5 cm
|13.0 cm – 13.8 cm
||7.5 cm – 8.5 cm
|13.8 cm – 14.5 cm
||8.5 cm – 9.8 cm
|14.5 cm – 15.2 cm
||9.8 cm – 11.0 cm
|15.2 cm – 15.9 cm
||11.0 cm – 12.2 cm