SPLASHCAP™ Wound Irrigation Bottle Shield
Item code: 70026
Description of the SPLASHCAP™ Wound Irrigation Shield:
SPLASHCAP™ is a twist-on wound irrigation shield that allows a clinician to deliver hundreds of milliliters of irrigation fluid directly to a wound in seconds.
Features & Benefits:
- Faster Wound Irrigation: Improved productivity and faster turnaround times.
- Safer Built-in Shield: Reduces risk of needle sticks and splattering when using bottle caps without shields.
- Proven Pressure (PSI): 4 - 15 PSI.
- Universal Fitting: Fits all major standard saline bottles.
- Better Wound Care: Standardize wound irrigation procedures in your department.
- High Volume: Deliver over 250ml of irrigation fluid in seconds.
- Kid Friendly: No Scary syringes.
- Economical: Low Cost
- EyeCap™ and EyeCap™ Adapter Available (Sold Separately)
SPLASHCAP™ advantage over a syringe shield:
- Time Savings
- Easier to use
- No repetitive drawing up the solution and flushing the wound
- Attach and disconnect the shield to syringe each time
- A 20cc syringe = 25 times to deliver 500cc - SPLASHCAP™ can deliver that volume in seconds
SPLASHCAP™ advantage over punching a hole in saline cap.
- Eliminates needle-sticks
- Eliminates splatter from wound site
- Less mess
SPLASHCAP™ advantage over shields that require their saline bottle:
- Reduced inventory
- Less expensive
- Less storage space required