DMM® Boa HMS Screwgate Carabiner
Item code: 31805
(Out of Stock)
This is the "Big Daddy" of lockers - the ultimate rigging biner and one which is super strong and super tough. It is large enough to accommodate several knots and has a very wide gate opening - just what you need in a rigging situation. All of which makes it a great center use biner, but the story doesn't end there.
Despite its name, the Big Boa is surprisingly light; by giving it an I-Beam construction DMM® has reduced the overall weight by almost 25%. Add in the fact that it is easy to handle in gloves and the appeal to winter climber is obvious.
- Large clean nose HMS locking biner;
- Ideal for rigging; can accommodate multiple knots;
- Large gate opening;
- Easy to handle in gloves;
- Strong I-Beam construction to save weight (almost 25% reduction);
- Approved to EN362:2004/B;
- Patented Taperlock clean nose for increased gate push in and side resistance;
- Recommended as a belaying carabiner in conjunction with dynamic nylon ropes
- Strength - Gate Closed - 25kN
- Strength - Gate Open - 8kN
- Strength - Minor Axis - 10kN
- Size: Gate Opening - (25 mm/ 0.98");
- Weight: (83 g / 2.92 oz.);
- (Individually Marked) for Traceability.
- Rope Rescue;
- General Fall Protection;
- NATO Codified.
Videos & Extras:
- Locking Connector User Instructions / (Click Here)
- DMM® Boa Product Features Video - (Click On First Play Button To View)