Crye Jumpable Plate Carrier (JPC) 2.0™
Item code: 50128
Back-ordered / Contact Us For Availability
The JPC 2.0™ is a lightweight and minimal armor vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings and packability. At just over one pound for the entire carrier, the JPC 2.0™ offers a variety of configuration options to suit an operator's needs in terms of protection, modularity, and comfort. All AVS detachable front flaps are compatible (sold separately). It features Crye Precision's™ Skeletal™ Cummerbund system with our Integrated Attachment System that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and the outside of the cummerbund. This system sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation.
Documentation: NOTE: Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner. If you require further information, please contact our staff to find out the current status of your order.
- Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability;
- Hidden vertical webbing loops on the front of the carrier supports detachable chest rigs;
- High performance stretch material that allows for plates of varying thickness VELCRO® brand panel on the front of the carrier allows detachable MOLLE or mag pouch front flap;
- Zippers along the sides of the back carrier for zip-on panels
- Low-profile cummerbund attachment that provides maximum adjustability and allows for chest expansion as needed;
- Webbing loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support back panels;
- Drag handle that supports up to 400 lbs;
- Available colors: Black, MultiCam©, Coyote Brown & Ranger Green.