RIGID TQ Case Jacket - C-A-T® GEN 7
Item code: 30021
The ELEVEN 10® RIGID TQ Case Jacket for C-A-T® is an optional accessory for your RIGID TQ Case for the C-A-T®. The RIGID TQ Case Jacket completely covers your tourniquet to protect it from the elements and provides a clean, uniform look. The Jacket integrates with the existing hardware on your RIGID's mounting hardware and the snap uses an existing hole on the front of the Cross Front RIGID. When deployed, the Jacket "breaks apart" so there is no snagging on your tourniquet.
- Hypalon One-Piece Construction;
- Lightweight construction adds little weight to your RIGID TQ Case;
- Loop square for a medical identifier patch;
- Integrates into the Cross Front RIGID TQ Case with no case modifications;
- Completely covers the tourniquet;
- Break-Away design allows smooth removal of your tourniquet with no snagging;
- Comes with all necessary hardware;
- RIGID TQ C-A-T® Case Sold Separately.
: Will not work with the Slick Front RIGID TQ Case or the legacy Kydex TQ Cases.