Crye HalfJak™ Insulated
Item code: 50066
Special Order Item
The HalfJak™ is a new minimalist concept in combat-specific weather protection. It helps you stay warm and dry while avoiding overheating during movement. No needing to stop and remove kit to layer up or down. No interference with your gear and no delays while you’re on the move. Instantly transition back and forth between highly-aerobic and stationary activities without getting sweaty or cold.
Traditionally, operating in cold/wet weather meant that you could only: A) carry a bulky coat that you can’t operate in, B) freeze now so you won’t sweat later on, or C) layer up
now and hate life later when you’re moving and sweating. Now, you can just throw the HalfJak™ on over your kit to stay warm and dry, and then shove it back in its stuff sack when you’re moving. Simple.
We’ve been making custom versions of this design for years – based on popular demand we are now making it available to the public.
The HALFJAK™ INSULATED version is our new take on combat-specific cold/wet gear. Made with ClimaShield™ loft material, it is extremely light, packable, and warm. The exterior fabric is treated with a NanoSTX™ finish that keeps the water out.
Sizing Information - Click Here
- Absolute minimal material, packs down small;
- NanoSTX™ treatment sheds rain and snow;
- Does not block access to any of your gear;
- ClimaShield™ insulation for extreme performance and packability;
- No need to remove kit to don / doff;
- Extended rear panel covers small pack;
- Front hooks clip to vest for added security;
- Numerous stowage options;
- Stuff sack mounts via MOLLE, belt, or VELCRO®;
- Folds into interior pocket, forming a pillow;
- Mounts to vest as a hand warmer.
- HalfJak™ Insulated Specifications Sheet - Click Here
- HalfJak™ Insulated Operator's Manual - Click Here
Crye has recently implemented a price increase on their products. All our Crye items have been adjusted to reflect Crye's price increase and will be the new price moving forward in 2018.
Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner. If you require further information, please contact our staff to find out the current status of your order.