NuMask® IOM w/ valve
Item code: 40500
The NuMask® IOM - "The Best Fit In Mask Ventilation"
The NuMask® Ultra-Portable CPR Kit provides you with the option of having / building your very own customized CPR Kit, specific to your needs and configurations:
NuMask's® patented IntralOral Mask (IOM) was designed to overcome the inherent limitations of traditional face masks, namely poor seals comprised by facial hair, lack of dentition, facial trauma and obesity. Their mask is designed to work intraorally; behind the lips and in front of the teeth, much like a snorkel for a leak-free fit every time.
Common facemask's are bulky, often triggering anxiety and claustrophobia. The sleek NuMask® IOM is 1/10th the size of traditional facemask's, alleviates apprehension, and makes it easy for a single provider to operate.
If your patient presents resistance to assistance due to hypoxia, head injury, or other reasons, the IOM's intraoral placement and multiple grip options allow you to comfortably stay in control of the mask seal be easily tracking head movements with your gripping hand. Partial ventilatory assistance is also more effectively provided for fatiguing patients due to the IOM's superior seal and translucence. In these patients, inspiration and exhalation are easily felt in the provider's bagging.
In a spontaneously breathing patient, the IOM may be inserted with bag/valve and oxygen or anesthesia circuitry attached, creating an ultra efficient non-rebreather mask ideal for pre-oxygenation.
ROOM FOR A VIEW:
The IOM's translucence and intraoral placement allow early detection of emesis and secretions, as well as confirmation of correct OPA placement.
DESIGNED TO LAST:
The IOM has no inflated cushion, providing it with unmatched durability, longer shelf life, and invulnerability to temperature and altitude/pressure extremes.
NO LEAKS HERE:
NuMask's® IOM combines multiple layers of wet seals and an easy hand grip to allow even a single provider secure, air-tight fit in even your most difficult mask ventilation situations.
- Leak Free;
- 1/10th the size;
- Relieves patient anxiety;
- Durable with no inflatable cushion;
- Protects facial structures;
- 18 cc dead space;
- Ventilate from any position;
- Single provider;
- Comfortable grip;
- One size seals all
- Extended shelf life;
- Easy grip for small hands;
- Unaffected by temperature / altitude extremes;
- Training in minutes.
- NuMask® IOM: Training Presentation - (Click Here)
- NuMask® IOM: How To Use / CPR Instruction Sheet - (Click Here)
- NuMask® IOM: How To Use / Head of Bed Grip Instruction Sheet - (Click Here)
- NuMask® IOM: How To Use / Anesthesiology Instruction Sheet - (Click Here)
- NuMask® IOM: How To Use / Lateral Grip Instruction Sheet - (Click Here)
- NuMask® IOM: How To Use / Modified CE Grip Instruction Sheet - (Click Here)
- NuMask® CPR Kit: How To Use / Training Presentations - (Click Here)
Videos & Extras:
- NuMask® IOM: Training Video - (Click On First Play Button To View)