DMM® Anchor Ring 26 mm - Matte Grey
Item code: 31821
Anchor rings are beautifully simple components that cab be used in the most complicated systems. By creating a "Master Link" universal connection point for connectors or textiles that can withstand forces from 360 degrees, numerous rigging and work situations can be made safer and simpler.
Weighing less than a connector, they can be carried easily on a harness and attached in seconds. Perfect for lifelines, rescue, stretcher management, treecare, etc. Anchor Rings combine beautifully with DMM Revolver locksafe connectors to create a "swinging captive eye" Also, indispensable as components parts of "Working at Height", our anchor rings allow rescue systems to be implemented quickly and safely.
- CE Certified to EN795 (b) :2012 (Transportable temporary anchor devices);
- CNC machined from top grade alloy for strength, durability and lightness;
- Surface finish facilitates smooth rope operation;
- Anodised to BS EN 7599:2010 AA10 Sealed for corrosion protection;
- Recommended for aborist use;
- (Individually Marked) for traceability.
- Rope Radius: 12mm;
- Strength: 30kN;
- Working Load Limit: 6kN;
- Size: (26mm internal / 1.02" internal);
- Weight: (39g / 1.37oz.).
- Rope Rescue;
- General Fall Protection;