Item code: 22000
M-Harness™ Quick Release and Padding System with Armor (QRPS-A) is an
armored, padded MOLLE belt with an integrated class 2 harness. The Leg
Loops can be completely removed so that the main belt can be worn as a
normal 'battle' belt if desired. This adds versatility
to the product and reduces the amount of equipment you need to carry.
If high angle retention or suspension is required, the Leg Loops can be
donned in seconds to convert the belt into a harness.
The Armor Inserts are cut from Kevlar sheets rated at NIJ level IIIa,
however due to the size and shape of the cuts, these inserts are NOT
RATED AT ALL. Due to backface deformation beyond allowable standards set
for the ratings that may occur within 2 inches of the edge of the
material, these inserts are NOT guaranteed to provide any ballistic protection. The purchaser and end user assumes all risk and responsibility and CTOMS™ Inc. waives all liability in the reliance on this product for ballistic protection.
US Patent No. 8,235,173.
- Main belt and Padding System can be worn as a MOLLE 'battle' belt with the Leg Loops completely removed
- Main belt can be removed from the Padding System and worn as a trouser belt with the Leg Loops completely removed
- Cobra™ Buckles on main belt and Leg Loops for fast donning
buckle is captured by the Leg Loops in our patented Leg Loop attachment
system. Even if the main buckle comes undone, it does not affect the
integrity or safety of the harness.
- 2 x movable Gear Loops
- 3 piece removable Armor Insert Set
- Tested to ASTM F1772 ‐99 (re-approved 2005) Standard Specifications for Climbing Harnesses
Please select your options: