HMD-800 is the ultra-portable display unit that transmits real-time video signal from any primary optical-electronic device. It helps you observe the surroundings without exposing yourself. It can also be used with a remote control so a user can have control over the system from distance. In addition, with HMD-800 two crew members can see through the same device at the same time.
**Canadian Export Permit Required. GSCI provides assistance in obtaining Permit.
Why Choose HMD-800:
- Convenient: Scan the area without having to be next to the primary device
- Versatile: Hand-held and also easily mounts on head gears and helmet mounts
- Perfect tool for covert operations
- Primary device can be used by two crew members simultaneously
- Proprietary GSCI design allows to position the display horizontally at any time during an operation
- Portable and Ligthweight
- 800x600 AMOLED Display
- Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- 7-Year Warranty
HMD-800 TECHNICAL DATA Display Type AMOLED, Monochrome Display Resolution 800x600 Display Rotation Range -45° .. +45° Input Video Signal Analog: PAL and NTSC Power Source One (1) CR123 Battery Flip-Up-Off Feature Yes Polarity-Independent Yes Environmental Protection IP66 or Better (Optional) Battery Life Up to 10 Hours Dimensions, mm 85x60x85 Weight, grams 218 Operating Temperature -40°C .. +50°C Warranty 7 Years, Limited Export Worldwide