Ambu SPUR II is the only single use resuscitator that is made from a SEBS polymer instead of PVC. This classifies Ambu SPUR II as environmentally safe and fully disposable, thus eliminating all risk of cross contamination. It is part of a complete family of resuscitators, including infant, pediatric, and adult sizes.
All Ambu SPURII resuscitators come in individual, resealable carrying bags, complete with one mask.
The convenient handle makes it easier hold the unit and to ventilate a patient with just one hand if necessary. And the characteristic design provides optimum stroke volume with perfect recoil – yet is smaller and lighter than most other disposable units.
The Ambu SPUR II also features a unique shape that is small and easy to hold, yet provides optimum stroke volumes with just one hand. The bag itself is thin and responsive and Ambu’s SafeGrip™ surface ensures that the Ambu SPUR II can be firmly squeezed.
A stiff and heavy bag can quickly cause muscle cramps and shoulder pain. That’s why the Ambu SPUR II is Ambu’s lightest, most flexible unit ever. And the built-in handle makes it easier to hold and operate, even if the user has very small hands.
All Ambu SPUR IIs are equipped with a medication port that allows quick medication delivery.
- SafeGrip™ surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Ergonomic, lightweight design makes extended ventilations less fatiguing
- Fast recoil time allows for rapid ventilation
- Easy attachment of manometer and PEEP valve/li>
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Swivel between valve and mask permits 360° positioning in relation to the patient
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- Thin-walled compression bag allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- Extremely low valve resistance for unimpeded airflow
- Soft splashguard for user safety/li>
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Packed Dimentions: (H 5 in. x W 8.5 in. x D 4.5 in.)
- Weight: (325 grams)