Here’s the problem: as a medic, where do you carry your 1stLine medical gear without it interfering with your ability to effectively move and fight? The solution has been an evolution through leg mounts and tear away pouches, to something that finally works.
Introducing the FrontLine™
Ideally mounted on a front plate carrier, it makes your medical equipment accessible in a low profile design. The Frontline™ contains a rigid stiffener on the outside panel and precise zipper termination location to prevent the pouch from falling open and spilling contents. This design also allows for easy access in the prone position. This low profile pouch minimizes movement restriction, eliminating potential hang ups when operating in confined spaces. The FrontLine™ also has the versatility to be used as a commander’s pouch, EOD pouch or general purpose Pouch.
- Low profile pouch is intended to mount on the front of the armor/plate carrier for easy accessibility of medical equipment
- The low profile of the pouch minimizes movement restriction and hang ups when operating in confined spaces
- Rigid stiffener on the outside panel and precise zipper termination location prevent the pouch from flopping open and dumping contents
- Opening configuration facilitates access in the prone position
- Inner MARS™ allows internal customized securing of equipment
- Secondary Velcro® closure flap
- Constructed of 500D Cordura, reversed #10 coil YKK zipper with large CTOMS™ Zip Tabs
- Includes 4 long MALICE® Clips
- Designed in Canada; made in the USA
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (0.39 kg)