The SlimmerLine™ is the second generation of the popular SlimLine™ CFAK™. Its is a 2 MOLLE channel CFAK™ (Combat First Aid Kit). With only 2 MOLLE channels, and a lower vertical profile, it reduces the amount of space used on your load bearing equipment, but the design allows a non-compromise of carriage capacity. The SlimmerLine™ features a Hypalon WTIFix™ Strapped Back panel to reduce the overall weight and size without sacrificing strength and eliminates the need for seperate malice clips. The main pouch can be released from it's rear mounting panel in one swift vertical motion - a pull on the beaded handle; however, the pouch remains secure on its platform if the beaded pull is not engaged. The pouch is easily removed and reattached with one hand, maximizing your economy of movement.
The front external stretch utility pocket allows for various storage options that can provide the end user - quick access to this compartment, separate from the main storage compartment, without having to remove the pouch. Items contained within the utility storage pocket are held securely by a VELCRO© flap that can be outfitted with various patch (ID Options) to help distinguish friendly assets or to designate medical contents within.
The pouch itself features a snap closure pull tab option that can be utilized to access the contents of the pouch during critical situations where time is limited. This expedient feature can be stowed away when not required. Internally, the SlimmerLine™ V2 pouch has been fitted with high retention elastics and 2 x low profile pockets to ensure the contents within stay securely stored and organized.
- One external stretch storage pocket that can be utilized for a variety of options including a C-A-T®, SOF®-tt or SOF®-TT-W Tourniquet
- A 2-way VELCRO© External cover flap that allows for the attachment of a (5 cm x 10 cm / 2" x 4") patch
- Beaded quick release access can be identified by feel, even with a gloved hand. It releases with one vertical pull - single gross motor movement
- The integrated snap closure/ pull-tabs allows for a more efficient access
- High retention internal elastics and low profile pockets ensure the items contained within are secured and organized
- The vertical VELCRO© mounting panel features a Hypalon© Strapped back panel that eliminates the need for separate malice clips and helps to reduce the overall weight and profile
- The pouch is constructed of 500D Cordura
- Designed in Canada; made in the USA
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: 0.185kg
- Length: 7.0" (18 cm)
- Width: 4.0" (10 cm)
- Height: 1.0" (3.5 cm)