- Techinical Spec
Immediate Compact Protection
The CRS15 pack provides respiratory and touch protection from a broad range of CBRN, TIC threats and all current riot control gases, together with products for immediate self-decontamination.
The equipment is discreetly contained in a rucksack, allowing the user to rapidly respond to an incident or event and escape from the hazardous area.
In addition to respiratory protection, the standard CRS15 system provides skin protection and a means of safe decontamination. Close liaison with the customer ensures the exact CRS15 pack contents are tailored to meet individual requirements.
The CRS15 has not been developed to replace formal decontamination processes used by the first responder communities but to minimize individual risk prior to these services being available.
The CRS15 is suitable for the following users; First Responders, High Net Worth Individuals, Strategically Important Individuals, Security Teams, CP Escorts / Teams, Non Specialist First Response, Media, NGOs, Corporate & Embassy Staff.
- Complete System :
- Leading edge decontamination capability
- Full respiratory protection provided utilizing the NH15
- Discreet System:
- Discreet packing
- Branded and unbranded options available
- Ease of use:
- User friendly
- Clear instructions and operating procedures
- Training packages available at an additional charge
- NH15 Escape Hood is approved to the NIOSH CBRN APER Statement of Standard & PPE Directive 89/686/EEC article 10 type examination for CE marking.
- The CRS15 system is not certified as a kit, however all individual items of the CRS15 carry an approval body mark.
Chemical Warfare Agents Nerve Tabun Sarin Soman Cyclosarin VX Blister Sulfer Mustard Nitrogen Mustard Blood Hydrogen Cyanide Arsine Cynogen Chloride Choking Chlorine Phosgene Riot Control Chloracetophenone Ortho-chlorobenzylidene Malononitrile Biological Warfare Agents Bacterial Anthrax Brucellocis Cholera Tularemia Plague Viral Smallpox Ebola Toxins Botulinum Ricin Radioactive Alpha dust particles Beta dust particles Gamma dust particles Toxic Industrial Chemicals Acids Caustic Gases Petrochemicals Pesticides Many other TICs
- For further information please download the CRS15 brochure DOWNLOAD