The AVS™ 1000 Pack is a streamlined, lightweight assault pack designed to provide the user with a variety of access and attachment options. It can be configured as a standalone pack, a rear plate bag replacement, or attached directly to the plate carrier (virtually any vest) to allow quick access without redundant pack straps. Made in the USA from USA materials.
Configurations & Options:
- AVS™ Self-Access: A low-profile option that's well-suited for quickly accessing pack contents and easy don / doff;
- Fixed (Plate Bag): Replaces the rear plate bag of either the (AVS™) or (JPC™). It accommodates all ESAPI and swimmer-cut plate sizes
- AVS™ Semi-Fixed: Low-profile option for carrying items that don't require immediate access while retaining easy don / doff access
- Standalone: Geared toward everyday use as a lightweight backpack
- MOLLE-Attach: Allows the user to secure the pack to any PALS platform with a 4-stow by 6-row area available
Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision™. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner.
If you have any questions please contact our sales department and we will be happy to assist you further.
- Removable frame sheet
- 3 row by 3 column external MOLLE panel
- Bottle holder designed for .75 L bottle and smaller
- Hydration Bladder Sleeve
- Two ports for tube and cable routing
- Three medium-sized pockets with exterior access
- One inward-expanding medium-sized pocket
- Can hold ballistic plate (up to XL) with use of frame sheet
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap
- Externally sewn compression straps
- Main zipper pulls are designed to hitch together to secure around UHF antenna
- Stow bars for attaching 1, 2, or (3 band cummerbunds)
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (1.4 lb)