The next generation of Combat Apparel features innovative, custom stretch VTX RIPSTOP™ fabric. Constructed with Invista’s T420 high tenacity nylon fiber to be light yet strong. Integrated stretch allows for a slimmer cut with maximum mobility. Pockets are low profile and engineered to reduce bulk while still allowing room for all essential gear. Mesh venting for maximum air-flow and breathability. Built-in kneepad adjuster and padded adjustable waistband. Designed for use with Crye Precision's™ removable AIRFLEX™ IMPACT COMBAT KNEE PADS (sold separately). Made in the US from US materials WWW.LWPATENTS.COM.
Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision™. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner.
If you have any questions please contact our sales department and we will be happy to assist you further.
- New lightweight, highly durable VTX RIPSTOP™ stretch fabric
- Overall stretch for increased mobility & comfort
- Accepts all of our AirFlex™ series combat kneepads (sold separately).
- Dedicated knife holder with reinforced opening
- Multiple pass-throughs to cargo pocket to hold charges
- Zip thigh pockets sized for phone
- Adjustable padded waist with low profile die cut VELCRO® adjust tabs
- Waistband lined with moisture wicking material
- Set in low profile thigh cargo pockets with bellows at back for expansion, thermobonded flaps tuck cleanly into pockets
- Cargo pockets conceal water bottle/magazine stabilizers
- Mesh venting on all pockets for maximum airflow
- VELCRO® waist closure with zip fly
- Kneepad height and tension adjustments
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (.796 kg)