The next generation of Combat Apparel features innovative, custom stretch VTX RIPSTOP™ fabric. Torso constructed with lightweight, high performance, flame-resistant jersey fabric. Invista’s T420 high tenacity nylon fiber makes it lighter and stronger in the sleeves. Designed to be worn under body armor, the integrated stretch allows for a slimmer cut with maximum mobility. Zippered shoulder pockets are low profile and engineered to reduce bulk while still allowing room for all essential gear. Zip collar for easy donning/doffing. Designed for use with all removable AIRFLEX™ ELBOW PADS (sold separately). Made in the US from US materials. WWW.LWPATENTS.COM
Due to the large demand of Crye Precision™ merchandise, various Crye Precision™ products on our website may be on back order and their availability or estimated time of arrival may / are subject to the scheduled production runs that are solely determined by Crye Precision™. This delay may apply to one or more items within an order and will be displayed as pending fulfillment on your invoice. CTOMS™ works continuously to ensure that our customer's orders are processed and fulfilled in the most expedient manner.
If you have any questions please contact our sales department and we will be happy to assist you further.
- New lightweight, highly durable VTX RIPSTOP™ stretch fabric
- Overall stretch for increased mobility & comfort
- Set in shoulder pockets with internal expansion, set in loop, low profile pen pockets, zippered welts
- VELCRO® tab closure at cuff
- Mid height zip collar
- Underarm panels shaped for enhanced mobility
- Internal elbow pad pockets
- Sleeves shaped for enhanced mobility
- Flatlocked seams for comfort
- Shaped hem, longer in the back
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (0.524 kg)