The C-Sling™ (Combat Sling) is a specially designed weapon sling intended to allow for better weapon control and retention, not only when patrolling and shooting, but also when performing secondary tasks. It was designed knowing the requirements placed on medics to maintain weapon control and retention while treating casualties, but works in any circumstance such as the requirement to climb, hand-cuff etc.
The front section is adjustable on a 2:1 tightening system, eliminating a loose running end that can become tangled. When the weapon is transitioned to the rear to perform a secondary task, the tightening system is 1:1 in order facilitate maximum snugness to prevent the weapon from shifting. There is a loose running end with the rear slung retention. A beaded pull rapidly loosens the sling for transition of the weapon back to the front firing position.
- 1” webbing in the front to 1¼” webbing in the back section providing wider webbing for comfort over the neck and less bulk up front by the weapon
- 2:1 front length adjustment prevents a running end tail from potential entanglement
- Can be configured for Pull to Loosen or Pull to Tighten front section
- Contrast color, positive control adjustment tab
- 1:1 rear length adjustment section
- Large rear tab and positive identification by “feel” beaded release pull
- Quick release at the front and center to release the C-Sling™ should you become fowled, regardless of the weapons position
- Extra-long webbing length for widest range of size adjustments, can be cut and burned to size after purchase
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (0.235 kg)