The Nutbuster is a feature rich gear tool. The wide rubber handle makes it easy to hold with a positive grip. The rubber handle also stops the metal digging into your hand when you hit a stuck nut. The rubber handle can also be taken off to use the 17mm wrench, useful for tightening loose bolts.
Made from the finest Sheffield stainless steel, laser cut to a precise shape which tapers down so that you can reach into narrow placements.
TOP TIP* Tie a small loop of 3 or 4 mm accessory cord through the hole in the handle and use this to attach the Nutbuster to your racking biner. This reduces the danger of stabbing yourself with the nut key in a fall situation.
- Wide rubber handled nut key
- Laser cut from stainless steel
- Lightening holes to reduce weight
- Narrow profile to access deep placements
- 17mm spanner under rubber handle for tightening bolts
- Bolt Spanner
- Length: (21cm / 8 1/4")
- Materials: Sheffield Stainless Steel
- Weight: (40g / 1.41oz.) or (55g / 1.94oz.) with rubber handle
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: (0.057 kg)