Proper tourniquet placement and application are crucial to effective hemorrhage control. The TrueClot® Tourniquet Application Trainer is a wearable device that allows full application of a tourniquet for training purposes. Training blood can be pumped through the device to simulate hemorrhage and when a tourniquet is properly applied bleeding is stopped. The padded arm cuff reduces pinching and pain and allows for proper application of a tourniquet during classroom or scenario training. The trainer can be worn under a uniform or large t-shirt.
The Tourniquet Application Trainer comes with a 1 Liter squeeze bottle for training blood, a quick disconnect fitting and a plastic storage case. The trainer is for left arm fitment only.
- Durable ballistic nylon construction
- Easy to clean and air dry
- Apply tourniquet high and tight or 2" - 3" above the wound
- Heavy duty padding to reduce pinching and pain
- Bleeding wound with simulated vessel
- Weights & Dimensions:
- Weight: ()